Sunday, October 16, 2011

Defining Awkward

I'm officially one of "those" people. You know, a parent that buys a DSLR camera to photograph the kids, and decides that they can be a photographer. I'm admitting it up front, now, so that everyone knows that I do know this...
I have always loved taking pictures. Does that count?  For the record, sometimes I also use my iPhone to take pretty cool pictures. At least I think they are.
So, here it is. My photography blog is now official....
Warning: There will probably be a lot of pictures of my kids on here, though I will try not to bore you with them too much....

Definition of AWKWARD
1
obsolete : perverse
2
archaic : unfavorableadverse
3
a : lacking dexterity or skill (as in the use of hands)<awkward with a needle and thread>b : showing the result of a lack of expertness <awkwardpictures>
4
a : lacking ease or grace (as of movement or expression)<awkward writing>b : lacking the right proportions, size, or harmony of parts :ungainly <an awkward design>
5
a : lacking social grace and assurance <an awkwardnewcomer>b : causing embarrassment <an awkward moment>


I think 3, 4, and 5 apply in this instance.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment