Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Non-Kid" Photos....

Today was the day that I came up with the idea for this blog. It came to me while I was at my husband's (my super awesome hubby, btw), grandparents farm. There are so many opportunities for great, non-kid, pictures. I grabbed the camera as we headed out the door. When we got there, I realized that I did not have the camera SD card! DANG IT!!!!! Actually, I think I used a few words that I would rather not repeat here. So, super awesome hubby let me take his truck to Wal-Mart to get a new one. Finally, after the quick side trip,  I was on my way to taking some pictures! Here are a few of my favorites. I was using my macro lens. I have read that it will take some great photos when not used as intended. I edited these on Picnik, because I have no clue how to use anything that starts with "Adobe."  This is why I will probably always be the "awkward photographer." I have no idea how to use photo editing software.
So.........



No comments:

Post a Comment